over 2 years ago
There are two weeks left to use the Predix platform to build a smart city app that leverages LED streetlight sensor data.
Submissions are due August 2 before 5pm ET. Find out what time that is in your city.
You can also check out our video tutorial on how to use the hackathon submission form.
Before you say "ship it!", make sure you run through this list:
- Does your app use the Predix User Account and Authentication Service?
- Does your app use at least two (2) Intelligent Environment services from EITHER the Enterprise (indoor) OR Cities (outdoor) options listed on the Predix IO catalog?
- Does your app use at least one (1) additional GE Predix service from any service category on the Predix IO catalog?
- Is your submission either a web or a mobile web app?
- Does your submission fit one of the four required categories? (Traffic and/or Parking, Public Safety, Pedestrian Planning, or Intelligent Buildings (Commercial or Retail))?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your solution works? Is it no more than five minutes long? (Tip: How to make a great submission video)
- Have you explained how your app addresses a problem that intelligent lighting and its sensors can help solve in either an indoor or an outdoor environment?
- Have you included at least one or more screenshots of your solution?
- Have you provide Devpost with access to your app for judging and testing by including an active URL where your app is deployed?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
We're here to help. If you have any questions about the hackathon, post on the discussion forum or email email@example.com and we'll respond as soon as we can. For technical questions about the Predix platform, services, or APIs, please go to the official Predix.io forum (http://forum.predix.io) and tag your question with the topic “intelligentworld."