about 3 years ago
Happy Tuesday, IIoT developers! We want to make it as easy as possible for you to get set up with your Predix account. Below are a couple of tips to make the process simpler.
And, in case you missed our webinar last week, we recorded it for you. There’s some great stuff in there, including demos of the Predix APIs and an explanation of how the data was created.
Tips for a speedy Predix sign-up
Our goal is for you to provision your account in 24-48 hours; however, provisioning can take up to four days.
If you do not receive account confirmation within four days, please email email@example.com and mention that you are part of the Intelligent World Hackathon.
If your account request is rejected, and you receive a re-register email, please review the steps below carefully and re-submit your request.
To get started building your app with industrial data:
- Sign up at https://www.predix.io/registration. Please double-check the spelling of your name and address, as this can cause delays.
- To help speed up the process, please include your phone number at the bottom of the first registration page.
- For U.S. participants: if using a personal email, please enter a personal address/geographic location.
- For U.S. participants: if using a corporate/education/government email, enter the corporate/education/government address/geographic location AND company/government/education name.
- For non-U.S. participants: please enter a corporate email, physical address, phone, AND company name.
- For non-U.S. participants without a corporate email and address: you must enter your phone number.
- Review this site for answers to general availability questions: https://www.predix.io/availability.
You can also find these instructions and a Predix account extension form at http://intelligentworld.devpost.com/details/predix-extension.